Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

On a week when a post I wrote over at the other place got a little bit of attention (let me quote "painful/ hilarious" from Spacemakers and, from the wonderful Londonist, "beautifully documented" - yep, that is the sound of my ego rattling), and a play I wrote was performed and Write By Numbers opened up our shop it is kind of wonderful that today marks my fifth year blogging on DA. FIVE YEARS.

This in itself deserves another, proper post when I do my traditional look-back at the year. But not tonight because, well, SLEEP and whatnot.

So really - Happy Birthday DA.

2 comments:

Val said...

Happy Birthday DA. It's hard to beleive it's 5 years since you were preparing SSOB, and we all came down to a freezing cold Oxford.

Wonder what you'll be writing in 5 years time?

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲