Friday, January 09, 2009

Therapy of the David Tennant Variety

Therapy of the David Tennant Variety

If there is any way to deal with a bit of bruising then surely this is it:

David Tennant Therapy


Not just the programme I would like to state. But DT. On stage. Being magnificent. And having beautiful feet.

And, just because I would not be me if I didn't go out and buy something pretty. Not an umbrella this time but wonderful, pretty, (only slightly frivolous) sale bargains:

Retail Therapy


The White Company Bag would be Dean's. He believes in retail therapy too. And if I needed anything else, my Banana Republic purchase came with the realisation that I am a size 4 in their clothing.

So, what with that and a little bit of help from my wonderful friends, all in all, not a bad 24 hours...

1 comment:

cat said...

I think I need to shop there, but I don't like the way you're shrinking.