Friday, January 30, 2009

Really, I'm Not A Big Fan Of (Literal) Cheese

Really, I'm Not A Big Fan Of (Literal) Cheese

Not that I am predictable or anything but if I were to be encapsulated in a saving-the-world-bag then it might go something like this:

Coza in a bag

I Heart...

Already it has become something of a talking point:

"Did they get that made for you? Or has someone just started marketing your life?"

"Boys with Guitars? [quite loud sniggers] [-] plays guitar"

[me hanging head slightly] "I know".

Not to mention that I have had to explain the whole cheese sandwich thing more than I ever imagined possible. Which is, maybe, exactly what Bourbon, (Lovely) Tour Guide and Old Friend had in mind...

I'm not sure if I should be worried, though, that no one has questioned the (non) stalking thing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed your bag at the weekend, loved it, but did not comment. Because I, mostly, understood it. This possibly speaks a little too much of my own State of Mind. Cx

Val said...

I love it! It's so you.
And I love the way that (non)stalking has become an accepted and understod term!