Sunday, November 09, 2008

Wherein there is much excitement because someone we know is on BBC4

Wherein there is much excitement because someone we know is on BBC4

"Hapgood's brilliant!"

"Don't tell me, I have to wait until it's available on iPlayer!"

"He has five lines then it cuts to the battle, there's bodies everywhere and you see him dead! All within the first five minutes!"

"And how is the mustache?"

"Huge".

"I'm supposed to give this a "Tennant" standing ovation".

"It deserves it. I would have if the cat wasn't sitting on me".

"Probably the mustache alone deserves one".

"I turned it off afterwards..."

"Obviously".

"Very convenient really, to die at the start".

"What can I say, he has good timing".

1 comment:

Val said...

You'll have to tell me what he was in, so I can have a look - i'm presuming it was something to do with Rememberance Day?

As for the standing ovation, well, 'the cat was sitting on me' is the best I've heard for a while. I've used that one for years to avoid housework!