Friday, November 28, 2008

Scheduling Problems

Scheduling Problems

Dear David,

Time for a gratuitous shot, I think, just to demonstrate (a bit) that I approve (quite a lot) of the general look -

David Tennant Visits My Theatre. When I'm Not There.

But the real point of this letter? We really, really need to co-ordinate our schedules better. Next time you decide to go to my place of work you really should let me know in advance. So I can be there and whatnot, rather than seeing the photos the next day and thinking - midway through - heck, that's a sign for the Upper Slips. Our Upper Slips. Trust me, it's not the kind of shock I need to be subjected to. Obviously I wouldn't have been able to talk to you given that I might well have been wearing a uniform which makes me appear box shaped. But that isn't the point. And if I don't flag this up now you never know where it might end. So, a quick message wouldn't go amiss.

Glad we got that cleared up.

Corinne.x

PS. Break a leg and whatnot for next week.

1 comment:

Shona said...

Not only did you miss David you missed Kenneth Branagh as well - 2 hamlets for the price of one!!

See you soon Sx