Saturday, August 09, 2008

A Fleeting Visit

A Fleeting Visit

Next week, hey?

I am pleased to note that I am still alive and have been busy doing the following: camping at Latitude, visiting London, non-stalking David Tennant's feet in Stratford, camping in the Dales, almost breaking my leg in the Dales, eating (Lovely) Tour Guide's homemade brownies at her housewarming, visiting London again, getting a strange rash that looked like chicken pox when Dean and I googled for pictures but which clearly wasn't as it has (almost) gone, seeing three different friends strut their stuff on stage (in the musical rather than theatrical sense), tracking down every picture of David Tennant as Hamlet that I could find in the papers, being mocked for tracking down every picture of David Tennant as Hamlet that I could find in the papers, drinking pimms and vodka (though, obviously, not together), reading 124 applications from people who would like to work in my theatre and, erm, doing a maths test and being arrogant about it.

Obviously I have more to say about all of the above and I will be back. Back, that is, after I've gone to Liverpool tomorrow to see the Klimt exhibition and then popped down to London (again) for a fleeting visit wherein I am doing more secret things that I can't believe I haven't had the opportunity to tell you all about yet. Trust me, it's worth the wait.

No comments: