Monday, June 09, 2008

You're Not The Only One

You're Not The Only One
A little while ago I mentioned that a lovely lady called Peach was creating a book called 'You're Not The Only One' from submissions from British bloggers in aid of WarChild. And (beams a little with pride) it seems that my submission made the final cut! You see how excited I am about that - the sentence got an exclamation mark! And again! Undoubtedly this means that the rest of 2008 will be exclamation mark-less because I have used up my quota for the year in my last two blogs.

Obviously I didn't say at the time which entry I'd edited and submitted and I still won't (because that would be cheating) so you know that means you're going to have to buy the book to find out. Plus that way you'll get to read all the other undoubtedly wonderful submissions that will make me curse at how good their writing is.

You can buy the book for the sum of £12.99 through Lulu and, possibly more importantly than anything to do with my ego, six pounds will go to Warchild.

2 comments:

cat said...

Congratulations! I've ordered my copy, but I just have one question - if you sign it next time you're over will it be worth more, or less? ;o)

Cx

Corinne said...

Ah, that made me snort. I asked for that, didn't I? ;-)