Monday, June 30, 2008

There's An Analogy In Here Somewhere I Think.

There's An Analogy In Here Somewhere I Think

You know when you've waited a while for something?

Run Doctor, run!

And you think, just in that moment, when [The Mighty] Snow Patrol are playing in the jukebox in your head, and you're crying, proper, tears streaming down face crying, noises starting to escape because, you believe, that it is - finally - going to happen.

I can almost hear [The Mighty] Snow Patrol playing


Then, when it is almost within your grasp, a freakin' Dalek comes out and exterminates the hero.

[insert high pitched scream]


Well, maybe the Dalek isn't an every day occurence but I'm sure that you know what I mean. And, boy, did I dislike that Dalek.

Regeneration. Apparently.

RTD - Until the twist is revealed, I'm going to pretend that didn't happen, right?

1 comment:

Val said...

*sob*
but, whatever the outcome (and I'm not believing it), just remember it's only three weeks on Friday. x