Tuesday, February 05, 2008

And, yes, I was in my school choir

And, yes, I was in my school choir

I'm not sure if this is a 'List of Shame' moment (I'd have originally said not, but the jumper really isn't great) ...

Oh, I would.


That would be Gareth Malone of The Choir fame. And I'd forgotten how much of a crush I developed on him last time round. C'mon it's text book - he's a bit posh, plays the piano and has a social conscience.

Given that in someone's wisdom it has been decided to put his new series on a Friday evening (when I am, inevitably, out) thank the lord for BBC iplayer.

4 comments:

Nic said...

oooh he's met hammond!

Val said...

I'm not sure about the hair this year, but yeah, I would too!

cat said...

Utterly shameful I'm afraid.

My Secrets Inside said...

I have to say part of me understands why lol.

Anyway just wanted to say also, it's nice to see you back blogging, gives me something to read, even if it isn't as regularly as before. I have just updated my blog too, with something more of a pouring out of my heart, but I felt I had been neglecting my blog somewhat recently.