Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm sure there's a BBC3 sitcome in here

I'm sure there's a BBC3 sitcom in here

Director Boy is on the other end of the phone, we are having a three way conversation with Dean as to why not all of us can be a kept man. Regardless of anything else I do not enjoy cleaning enough to merit such status.

"Some of us have to work".

There's a slight noise in the background.

"I'm going to have to go now" Director Boy says in a slightly panicked voice "The cat is attacking my penis".

I splutter.

I hear Dean's voice. "Speak to [Director Boy's Brother] for a minute".

"She went to Oxford so mind your grammar".

"Hello" I say, aware of the fact that DBB and I have never spoken before, but more aware of the fact that in a flat 3 and 1/2 hours drive from me there are two men trying to extract a cat before it causes any permanent damage.

"I can't hear you" DBB says "There are two gay men in the room making a lot of noise".

"Yes, they do tend to do that".

No comments: