Friday, March 16, 2007

Much Better For You Than The Ear Bleeding

Much Better For You Than The Ear Bleeding

If - like me - you're slightly addicted to reading blogs then you've probably heard all about Troubled Diva's insane incredible idea to put together a book featuring the funniest blogs from UK bloggers in aid of Comic Relief. The interesting part of this is that it's all been done in 7 days. 7 days. It would have taken me 7 days to have decided on the font.

And now, after what is quite likely to have been a a time of blood, sweat and tears (or maybe that was just in Troubled Diva's comments box) the book is ready in all its shiny, new book glory. There is no DA in it - not that I'm bitter or anything - but do not let that put you off. There are some people in the book who have almost made me fall off of my seat when I'm reading their blogs. And not just because I'm drunk.

So go buy a copy, fall off your seat and help Comic Relief. After all you'll look a lot less stupid with it than you would with a red nose.

No comments: