Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Future's Bright - The Future's Throughbicle Shaped

The Future's Bright - The Future's Throughbicle Shaped

I do like to be fashionably late about these things so it's only now that I'm going to be wishing you all a happy new year. Which makes this blog only slightly later than all those texts that got caught in the New Year triangle (I spent most of yesterday fielding these texts, the last of which came through nearly 24 hours after it had been sent. You've got to love Orange).

However I couldn't help but laugh about the text I received which was sent in the early hours of January 1st. Because it probably says a lot about my life:

"What the fuck is a throughbicle? And how many people can you get in one?x"

I know after all the hits I got from google when I spoke about the twobicle [tubicle?] in Oxford [and that was only in passing] I'm entering into dangerous ground here, but I can't help it.

What is a throughbicle?

1 comment:

Nik said...

I though the future was The Plan. Capital T Capital P...'don't worry, those are the right letters'!