Wednesday, January 17, 2007

For Your Non-Stalking Needs...

For Your Non-Stalking Needs...

I will be out of Leeds - and therefore away from the internet - for the next few days.

So should you wish to non-stalk me [or give me ridiculously expensive birthday presents] on Thursday and Friday I will be in Cardiff. Cardiff if nice. It has Welsh people. It also has lots of Dr Who and Torchwood connections and therefore opportunities for me to squeal. And whilst we're on the squealing it should also be noted that Cardiff currently contains one other thing: John Barrowman in Jack and the Beanstalk. Coincidence that one.

On Saturday morning I'm going by train to London. London is also nice. It contains so many people who I would like to non-stalk that I can't even begin the list. On Saturday night I'm going to see Amy's View, because I heart David Hare and this is one of my all time favourite plays of his. On Sunday afternoon I'm going to see Tom Stoppard's Rock 'n' Roll. Stoppard wrote one of my top five plays not-written-by-Shakespeare (Arcadia) so I heart him too. Sunday night will mostly be spent in a pub on Holloway Road, with me trying to ignore Dean's assertions that I am old.

On Monday, it's the slightly less exciting journey back to Leeds when the normal service of my life will resume.

3 comments:

Princess Banter said...

I absolutely love the way you write! Too bad you'll be MIA for a while... and hey, I like boys with guitars too ;) I like handbags even more :P Hope you enjoyed your little trip!

gayle said...

Have a good trip and Happy Birthday for Sunday. x

billygean.co.uk said...

Happy Birthday borinoe!

BG xx