Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Impending Disaster

Impending Disaster

So I have a slight issue.

Thursday night is the WYP's Christmas Party. There are lots of things to commend this. I've been looking forward to it. It's something I should go to, what with the fact that I've just got a new job there and all (a new job that means I got asked questions about unions and pensions and all) and I should pop my head in if only to show that just because I've got my foot on the management ladder [ahem] I'm still down with the attendants and all that. That's of course if the fact that I just wrote "down with the attendants" alone doesn't mean that they will all hate me and pull faces behind my back. Plus I'll get a free drink and the opportunity to dance to crap music with theatrical people and it will be perfectly safe because all the actors are gay.

The slight flaw in the plan? The fact that I have to be at work for 9.00am the next day to work three shows that have the possibility of bringing me into contact with 1000+ haribo fuelled children.

And you just know that one of them will vomit.

No comments: