Sunday, September 17, 2006

I might have to start handing out those 'high maintenance' badges

I might have to start handing out those 'high maintenance' badges

"You were talking to him: any thoughts?"

"Straight"

"Damnit, that's what I thought too"

"He's going to let me see the video of him as a munchkin -"

[looking directly at me] "He's what?"

"When he was at Uni, he was a munchkin -"

"I don't believe this - you're doing it again!"

"Doing what?"

[unleashing inner diva] "You're stealing my men! You did it with C -"

"I didn't steal C -"

"And now you're doing it with G -"

"I'm not, I'm being friendly -"

"He's letting you see him as a munchkin! If you sleep with him I'm going to make you buy another umbrella*!
[beat]
This would be a good blog y'know - 'where I steal my gay friend's men'"

"I don't steal them, it's not my fault that they're straight!"

"UMBRELLA!"
*To buy an umbrella: metaphor for guilt, originating from Leeds Wagamama

No comments: