Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Where I Look Normal and Balanced

Where I Look Normal and Balanced

For the person who is morally free enough to google "where does david tennant live now" and ended up over at Nik's blog I've a few things to tell you:

1. Do you really think google gives out that kind of information? Because if it did do you think I'd be sitting here now?

2. Don't go looking at Flash Frequency for answers like that. It'll just end up with you seeing disturbing pictures of Colin Murray.

3. From all recent-ish evidence, you're looking for somewhere in North London. Or a flat near a Tesco in Cardiff. I would like to point out that this does not make me a stalker, just very observant when it comes to reading interviews. Some might say it amounts to the same thing, I'd argue otherwise. And, trust me, you don't want to see me argue. It never stops.

4. If you find out that kind of information then you're going to need to tell me. Because - as DT's next TARDIS companion - I'm going to need to know these things.

5. You're a bit of a wannabe non-stalker aren't you?

2 comments:

Nik said...

*ahem* just for the record, pictures of colin murray are NEVER disturbing.

Anonymous said...

Zimbio had pictures of his new townhome but then they were taken down within a week. From the very specific caption and some minor house hunting, it seems he lives here: http://www.acornpropertygroup.org/frederickmews/think_style.php.

The general address isn't that hard to find.