Friday, April 07, 2006

One of those days

One of those days

I put a trailer in my last blog for what I was doing last night -which boiled down to going to see Riccardi at The Mixing Tin in Leeds and drinking some cocktails.

Generally it went something along these lines:

Riccardi

That is, should you be unaware, Riccardi.

Cocktails

And that would be the result of the cocktails. Or more specifically the result of the happy hour, two cocktails for the price of one fandango.

So, all in all, a good night. The highlights? Simon Guitar walking up behind Becky and I when we were at the bar, saying 'hello ladies' and neither of us realising it was him until we turned round; the problems of Leeds bus lanes; Louis Vocals refusing to call me anything but 'Coza'; Ric Drums asking us what we wanted them to play when deciding the set (and only partially ignoring us); 'One of These Days' and our singalong; Gayle and I ending up sloshed in the Golden Arches at 9:30pm and being unable to work the disabled toilet door; almost not being able to get on my bus home because of all the people on my back...

And I seem to have a Next jumper to return to Louis Vocals the next time I see him...

No comments: