Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Bother Snape - If You Dare

Bother Snape - If You Dare

Last night was my first So You Want To Be A Writer? class. But you're going to have to wait for me to blog about that until tomorrow as I've got to get myself ready for the second round interviews at the WYP rather than sitting with George on my lap blogging about Elvis songs, Harold Pinter and the fact that there is only one story in the world (and when I tell you what it is you will spend the rest of your days trying to find something that doesn't fit. If you succeed I want to know about it).

For now I'm just going to share this with you. As a word of warning if you don't like Harry Potter you might want to give it a wide berth. For all of the rest of you, when you've followed the link you want to click Bothering Snape. Trust me, you'll love it. Even if Snape doesn't sound like Alan Rickman.

6 comments:

Nik said...

I like Harry Potter so I clicked the link, since I am currently writing dissertation and hence open to distractions. It's weird. Playing with real puppets is more fun. Oh and I have now decided what I want for my birthday so if I tell you now, it gives you plenty of time to get it - one of the little dragons from Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire. xxx

Nik said...

Since you gave me a weird website link, I shall return the favour http://dontdatehimgirl.com/home/index.html [don't think it'll let me do that as a link] courtesy of the legend that is Edith on Radio 1.

Nik said...

*adds the above to list of sites radio 1 have contributed to crashing*

Billygean said...

Why, pray, does Snape look so much like Ernie the muppet??

Jenny said...

Great :-D. Thanks for sharing that with us :-)

gayle said...

Thanks for the warning not to click the link. ;-)