Saturday, February 04, 2006

Of Mice and Men

Of Mice and Men

So I'd planned to have yesterday off work in order to bash through another version of Four Chords but as I seem to have found myself with the inability to say 'NO' to either of the places I work I ended up working instead, being very grumpy for the first four hours of the day in the process [especially to everyone who told me to think of the money, because I assure you that only depresses me further]. Because, hey, I should have been writing not typing letters and managing to roll the shredding machine OVER MY FOOT.

Given that I lost yesterday entirely I probably should have gotten up early and ploughed ahead with the re-draft. But I didn't. I slept in, ate lunch ridiculously late and then whiled away the afternoon watching Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. Because there are days when you have to accept that you have all the creativity of a slug. Today is one of those days.

And c'mon - Hugh Grant and Colin Firth in a fountain. It's going to cheer any girl up.

1 comment:

Nik said...

GO TEAM CLEAVER!!