Friday, January 27, 2006

One Step Closer To Complaining About Council Tax

One Step Closer To Complaining About Council Tax

It was only when I heard myself say the words out loud that I realised what I'd done. I'd turned down an invite to the pub. And I don't think I've ever turned down an invite to somewhere that sells alcohol in my life. Just to make matters worse I turned it down for the reason that I had to get up at 7.00 the next day to go to work [it was 9.30pm at this point]. Which means that I am going to have to accept that I have started upon some descent into adulthood that takes notice of things like getting up times and having to go to work and do proper things and not just use the internet and phone Radio Five.

Which was more sobering than anything the 23rd birthday could muster.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Unfortunately It happens to us all!!! ;-)