Saturday, January 28, 2006

Birthday Letters: Boho-Princess

Birthday Letters: Boho-Princess

I've known the next blogger since a windy, wet day in Harlow back in the distant recesses of time known as Griffin's Bring It On promotions.

And I was somewhat pleased when I recieved Jen's blog to note that my affection for a certain person hasn't gone unnoticed:

Boho-Princess

A year ago I was in the dark as to who on earth Sienna is but now I feel I know everything about her and when I see her on the TV or in magazines, I get excited too.


I don't know when I first started reading DA but now reading it has become part of my life. One of the first things I do when I sit down at the computer each morning is click on the link in my toolbar and enjoy the latest entry with my morning coffee.

Thanks Corinne and Happy Birthday DA...Long may it continue!!!

Jen is a mum of two, Griffinette and DVD boxset queen. You can read more of her blogging at Life of Jembie.

To read the full set of letters go here.

No comments: