Tuesday, August 23, 2005

So Long, Farewell

So Long, Farewell

Not, I would hasten to add, for a long time. You can't get rid of my egotistical and overwhelming need to blog that easily. Just that this is my blog equivalent of leaving a note out for the milkman saying 'no milk today'. Or indeed for the next few days. Tomorrow I'm stalking various literary Managers at a Young Writers' Festival in Nottingham and on Thursday morning I leave for a trip that will eventually wind up with me surrounded by lego bricks trying to construct a fully working pirate ship. Which all means that I'll be away from a computer until Sunday.

Unless, of course, I can build one with lego. As a certain Mr Will Young once said, anything is possible. Including lego computers. Ok, Mr Young didn't add that. But I'm sure he was thinking it.

No comments: