Monday, July 11, 2005

Is Nasty Nick Still In?

Is Nasty Nick Still In?

Ok, I know I've said before that I have a newly ambivalent relationship with Big Brother, but I've now seen enough of the programme to pass serious judgement. And my conclusion?

When the most appealing person is a right-wing, fox-hunting southerner who considers the north to be "a backward place" you know you've got a problem.

And a word to the girls - I'm all for getting your bangles out but there's out and then there's out. Skimpy tops, yes. No tops and letting a geordie short-arse manhandle you, no.

In an ideal world the cameras would be turned off and they'd all* be left to fester in there for eternity.

*Ok, I'd let Eugene out just because he needs to go back to his own people in another galaxy far, far away.

6 comments:

Cat said...

agreed, and the Geordie short-arse doth protest too much, IMHO.

Cx

Anonymous said...

Ahhh steady on ladies - I'm rather fond of the Geordie short-arse....hehehe

Anonymous said...

This is the first BB that I haven't been able to 'get' into and in all honesty, couldn't give a damn who wins it. Bring back Cameron, Tom, Craig 1, Anna, PJ etc etc ...okay some of them were still a bit weird...but in a normal kind of way!

Val said...

I am pleased to say that this year I have no idea who any of them are but they all sound deeply unattractive!

x

Shona said...

Having read snippets on ceefax/AG and Digital Spy I feel those involved this year are just desperate for attention and the producers are getting lazy in their choices ... have there been any 'average' girls with some decorum in there? or is it all expose the flesh and flirt? I feel that being sensational is the 'only' name of the game and from someone who enjoyed the Anna/Paul&Helen/Brian and even Cameron BBs this is sad. The innocence of earlier series has gone.

Cat said...

BB might have been officially "Evil" last year, but this year it's just plain nasty, uurgh.