Saturday, March 19, 2005

Wales, Baby!

Wales, Baby!

I'm sure that there are lots of sensible things which I could blog about. Issues that have been cluttering up the newspapers. What I think about the forthcoming royal wedding*. Even what I think about the fact that wearing a hat immediately makes random people talk to you**. But no. The only thing which I can bring myself to blog about today is that fact that this time tommorrow I will be in Cardiff.

Leeks, sheep, Welsh flags and Fox. What more could anyone want from a Sunday in March?

*I would, though, rather jab myself in the eye with a pencil than spend any of my time formulating an opinion on this subject.

**Today's count - two very odd men, one of whom had strange facial hair. Do we think that Sienna has to put up with this?

2 comments:

Nik said...

obviously you missed me off that list...

xx

Ali said...

Shame on you Furness!

xxx