Monday, February 28, 2005

Once More For Luck

Once More For Luck

At this point there is so much that I want to write here. The last four days have been something of a riot of experience and its record emphatically belongs here. However, I'm already feeling the pressing need to sleep pounding down on me and I'm not convinced that I'd be hugely coherent so it's going to have to wait until I've had some much needed sleep.

SSoB didn't win the Cam Mac award, but Kate did, very deservedly, win a best actress award and, rather brilliantly, we won Best Design. I'm thinking that it was the duck which did it!

And, even though I'm going to elaborate on this further it has to be included here for sheer excitement value, - Patrick Marber came to see the Saturday matinee. And breathe.

5 comments:

cslewisfan221 said...

Apparently, there are Narnia Events going on all over the country that are movie "sneek peeks". I just found some information at Narnia Resources

MP3 Doctor said...

Hey there, you've got a great blog here! I'm thinking of bookmarking your site!

I have a gas powered scooter site. It pretty much covers gas powered scooter related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. matthew fox bio is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.

Kim said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a boot ugg winter site. It pretty much covers boot ugg winter related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

It's true, we're all a little bit lazy from time to time. And winter is coming. So you're right, as usual, it's time for snow blower canada to make our life just a little bit easier!